*HARD FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM EST /8 AM CST/ THURSDAY.
* TEMP.MID TO UPPER TEENS INLAND & LWR 20S NEAR THE COAST.
* IMPACTS.ICY ROADS WILL REMAIN ICED OVER THROUGH THE NIGHT.
TRAVEL WILL BE EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS THROUGH TOMORROW MORNING.
USE CAUTION ON ANY ROADS THAT APPEAR WET. THE DURATION OF FREEZING TEMPS WILL POSE A DANGER TO EXPOSED PIPES.
UNPROTECTED VEGETATION.& OUTDOOR PETS.
A HARD FREEZE WARNING MEANS SUB-FREEZING TEMPS ARE IMMINENT OR HIGHLY LIKELY. THESE CONDITIONS WILL KILL CROPS AND OTHER SENSITIVE VEGETATION.
• Walton County Emergency Management:
o Sorta Conditions in Walton County are extremely dangerous and are not expected to improve through mid-day tomorrow. ALL major transportation routes have icing problems and we have out-paced state and local resources to sand these roadways. Walton Public Works and FDOT are responding as resources become available with emphasis on major arteries and the CBW (331) Bridge.
• I-10 is closed from Pensacola To the 110 mile marker.
• The Clyde B Wells Bridge (US 331) is open.
• US 90 and US 331 are covered in ice with grades and hills impassable.